Saturday, August 29, 2015

Thankful for

It's so easy to become overwhelmed going through this so I wanted to remind myself of all the amazing things I have to be thankful for right now in the midst of what feels like a really hard stage -

I'm thankful for -

The fact that I have hope that God will heal me and not allow me to go through anything I don't have the strength to conquer. 

I'm so thankful for my husband who is a constant support for me. He is so loving and never sees my skin but just encourages and compliments me. For that I am beyond grateful. 

My family are incredibly supportive and always there when I need them. My mum is so beautiful, loving and giving of herself and my dad just the same. I'm very thankful they are both in my life today and that they are so supportive. 

My sister is a constant rock for me. I'm thankful for the opportunity I have that she can live with our family as we get quality time together and she is such a help with the kids and always aware when I'm struggling and need extra support. 

I'm thankful for my friends who are always there for me and love me just as I am. The friends I don't feel I need to hide from and can spend time with no matter how I'm feeling or looking. 

I'm thankful for an amazing church that we are a part of and the community and richness that it adds to our lives. 

I'm so thankful for the money we have to eat organic and buy healthy products and that we live in a place that gives us so much choice and variety for healthy living. 

I'm so thankful that we live in such a beautiful part of the world and that the sun shines almost every day and the beachfront is only minutes down the road. 

I'm so thankful I can stay home and raise my little ones and pursue my own business ventures from home. 

I'm so thankful that I have the opportunity to be a mother and to sow into the lives of my three beautiful children.

I'm so very thankful that I have the determination to do this because deep down I know this is the answer and I know that the pain will pay of and the result will be very worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment