Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Day 12 of steroid withdrawal

Today I headed out to the rock pools with my kids and a few friends as I was feeling pretty good and the sun was out so I wanted to make the most of it after being stuck at home for so long. As I was leaving my neck became really red and irritated from running around getting everyone ready and it began to weep and split again. My hands are extremely dry and cracked in many places so I have lathered on the cream numerous time today so I can actually bend them.

After a few hours outside in the sun I was very ready to head home as my skin felt very inflamed, red, dry and itchy. My neck was still weeping and my hands burning as they were so dried out.

Here we are enjoying a fun hangout at the rockpools. I tried to cover up as much as I could without dressing too warm. 



No comments:

Post a Comment